Modern professional recorders usually use a three-motor scheme. One motor with a constant rotational speed drives the capstan. … There are also variants with two motors, in which one motor is used for the capstan and one for driving the reels for playback, rewind and fast forward.
Which of the following motors used in tape recorders?
Which of the following motors is used in tape-recorders ?
- A. Hysteresis motor.
- Reluctance motor.
- Capacitor-run motor.
- Universal motor.
Which motor is used in toys and tape recorders?
Explanation: DC Motor is the answer.
Which motor is used in industry?
The six most common motor types, which fit the vast majority of applications, are brushless and brush dc motors, ac squirrel cage and wound rotor motors, and servo and stepper motors. These motor types fit the vast majority of applications with the other types used only in specialty applications.
Which motor is used in lathe machine?
DC shunt motor is used for driving constant speed line shafts, lathes, vacuum cleaners, wood-working machines, laundry washing machines, elevators, conveyors, grinders and small printing presses etc.
Which motor is used in recording instruments?
5. Which of the following motor is used in recording instruments? Explanation: Reluctance motor is used in recording instruments. It is used for many constant speed applications.
Which motor is used in sound recorder?
8. Single Phase Synchronous Motor. Because of its constant speed, single phase synchronous motor is used in teleprinters, clocks, all kinds of timing devices, recording instruments, sound recording and reproducing systems.
Which app requires smallest engine size?
The uses of small/mini motors involve in several many applications like designing sample mini motor projects, CD/DVD players, hard drives, fans, pumps, coffee machines, robotic vacuum cleaners, hairdryers, mixers, bread cutters & spindle drives within modifiable or changeable speed applications.
Which single phase motor has highest torque?
2. Capacitor-start motor: The capacitor-start motor develops a much higher starting torque, i.e. 3.0 to 4.5 times the full-load torque.To obtain a high starting torque, the value of the starting capacitor must be large, and the resistance of starting winding must be low.
Which motor is more efficient Mcq?
Two pole motor has better efficiency. Two pole motor has better rpm and noise performance.
What are the three types of motors?
The types of Electric motors are available in three main segments like AC motor, DC motor, & special purpose motors.
How can a motor be made more powerful?
Motor can be made more powerful by winding the coil on a soft iron core of by increasing the number of turns of the coil.
What is type of motor?
The electric motor is mainly classified into two types. They are the AC motor and the DC motor. The AC motor takes alternating current as an input, whereas the DC motor takes direct current.
Which kind of motor is used in a fan?
In conventional ceiling fans, single phase induction motor is used. These motors consume minimum power and hence, are also known as fractional kilowatt motors. A single phase induction motor requires only one power phase for operating. It converts the electrical energy from the power input into mechanical energy.
What are the parts of motor?
Different Parts of an Electric Motor and Their Function
- A power supply – mostly DC for a simple motor.
- Field Magnet – could be a permanent magnet or an electromagnet.
- An Armature or rotor.
Why DC shunt motor is used in lathe?
DC Shunt Motor Applications
The applications of shunt DC motor include the following. These motors are used wherever stable speed is required. This kind of DC motor can be used in Centrifugal Pumps, Lifts, Weaving Machine, Lathe Machines, Blowers, Fans, Conveyors, Spinning machines, etc.