How do I make a complaint to General Motors?
General Motors complaints contacts
- Visit GM Customer Care Contact Form.
- Call GM Headquarters on (313) 556-5000.
- Tweet General Motors Customer Care.
- Tweet General Motors.
How do I write a letter to General Motors?
You can send your letters to General Motors mailing address: General Motors Company, P.O. BOX 33170, Detroit, MI 48232-5170. To share your concern regarding your purchased vehicle, website inquiry, or other general inquires, please call 1-313-667-1500 (corporate office phone number).
How do I write a complaint letter to a car manufacturer?
Car Complaint Letter – Faulty New Vehicle
On [some date], I purchased a brand new [car model and description] from you. Upon driving the car, I discovered that [describe the problem in detail]. I am very disappointed and shocked from what happened and I find the situation very irritating.
How do I contact GM customer service?
OnStar and connected services1 help
How do I contact the CEO of General Motors?
Via email: (firstname.lastname@example.org) Dear Ms.
Where is the headquarters of General Motors?
What is GM slang?
acronym for “good morning”. Used in text messaging, IM, or internet chats.
Who is the CEO of General Motors?
Mary Barra (Jan 15, 2014–)
Is GM owned by China?
SAIC General Motors Corporation Limited (More commonly known as SAIC-GM; Chinese: 上汽通用汽车; formerly known as “Shanghai General Motors Company Ltd”, “Shanghai GM”; Chinese: 上海通用汽车) is a joint venture between General Motors Company and SAIC Motor that manufactures and sells Chevrolet, Buick, and Cadillac brand automobiles …
What do you say in a complaint letter?
How to write an effective complaint letter
- Be clear and concise. …
- State exactly what you want done and how long you’re willing to wait for a response. …
- Don’t write an angry, sarcastic, or threatening letter. …
- Include copies of relevant documents, like receipts, work orders, and warranties. …
- Include your name and contact information.
What is the format of letter of complaint?
Start the letter with a salutation or proper greeting. Write the first paragraph by introducing yourself, and then writing the purpose of writing the letter. It should be very loud and clear. In the second paragraph give a brief description of the complaint and what problems it is causing to you.
How do you write a letter of complaint?
Format of Complaint Letter Writing
- Organisation Letterhead. …
- Date. …
- Recipient’s Name (specific official or person) …
- Reference or Subject (as required)
- Dear Recipient (Salutation)
- First Paragraph – Your purchase, order, service to be complained.
- Second Paragraph – Details of amount involved, dates, people concerned etc.
Who is the head of GM customer service?
DETROIT – General Motors today announced the appointment of John Roth, 51, as global vice president, Customer Care and Aftersales, effective Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2020.
Is OnStar ending in 2020?
In August 2017, Groupe PSA bought the Opel and Vauxhall car brands from General Motors. So OnStar services and Wi-Fi services enabled by the OnStar connection (if available in your country) will end for Opel, Vauxhall, Cadillac and Chevrolet cars on 31 December 2020. …
What company owns GM?
General Motors owns Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC. Hummer has returned as a GMC sub-brand.